how a few companies make it…and the rest don’t
Before writing Your Oxygen Mask First, Kevin Lawrence was a key contributor to Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0), working extensively with Verne Harnish, on this highly regarded follow up
Lawrence interviewed 50 successful CEOs of high growth firms, around the world, to gain insights about how the tools form the original Rockefeller Habits book helped them to grow their business in different economies, industries and circumstances.
Scaling Up focuses on the four major decision areas every company must get right: People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash – and includes a series of one-page tools (including the updated One-Page Strategic Plan and the Rockefeller Habits Checklist™), which more than 40,000 firms around the globe have used to scale their companies successfully – many to $1 billion and beyond.
Kevin is a Coach Emeritus distinction (by Gazelles International in recognition of his mastery) in business coaching.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Scaling Up People
- Leaders – FACe and PACe
- Team – Attracting and Hiring
- Managers – Keeping and Growing (Educating) the Team
Scaling Up Strategy
- Core – Values, Purpose, and Competencies
- The 7 Strata of Strategy – dominating Your Industry
- The One-Page Strategic Plan
Scaling Up Execution
- The Priority – Focus, Finish Lines and Fun
- The Data – Powering Prediction
- The Meeting Rhythm – The Heartbeat of the Organization
Scaling Up Cash
- The Cash – Accelerating Cash Flow
- The Accounting – Driving Profitability
- The Power of One – 7 Key Financial Levers