We are searching for a dynamic, vibrant, insanely organized person to join our organization as an Administrative Assistant/Client Support. If you are obsessed with outstanding service, self-motivated and results-oriented, please submit your resume!
Lawrence & Company Growth Advisors is looking for an experienced Administrative/Client Support Assistant to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals that help high-achieving CEOs and leaders to have it all – a great business and a rewarding life.
Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- providing administrative support to our Advisors
- creating and editing presentations, documents, briefing notes, and correspondence
- manage client communication, commitments, documentation, reports, and surveys
- coordinating meetings and events, including meeting and receiving guest, space and equipment rentals, and catering requirements
- following up on all new opportunities weekly
- manage portions of the company database and distribute organizational communication to specific client groups
This role is an opportunity to primarily work from your home office with requirements to attend onsite meetings and events as necessary. It also allows for flexibility of hours, working between 20-30 hours per week, and often more to meet client needs, which can be done outside of standard working hours.
We are in search of someone that can manage the administrative tasks that come their way on a day to day basis with the expectation that simple tasks are done in 24 hours and projects within 7 days. Our ideal candidate will be accountable, proactive, insanely organized, obsessed with customer service, flexible, responsive, detail-oriented, reliable, independent, self-motivated, a team player, and have exceptional communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org