I’m excited to let you know that I will be facilitating a leadership workshop at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland.
The workshop will focus on key concepts from my book, Your Oxygen Mask First.
This session is part of a series of strategic action workshops for purpose driven, high impact leaders and participants will leave the workshop with a new awareness and crystal clear commitment to high- impact strategic actions.
You’ll get a number of practical takeaways for lasting results. Understand why it’s so critical to put on Your Oxygen Mask First:
- To be an effective, strong, and generous leader
- Understand your current mental health, and how you can become stronger
- Complete a Self-Assessment to determine your Wheel of Resilience
- Identify the #1 habit you need to improve your strength and performance (and your team members’)
- Craft your personal Resilience Rituals
- Draft your Master Plan for work, self and life, that includes the most important people in your life
This workshop is co-hosted by Geraldine Ruane, COO, Trinity College Dublin, and Paul O’Kelly.
To reserve your place at this invitation only workshop register today as there are limited places available.
Register NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org